Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hello!


Allow me to spend a few minutes introducing myself before we begin this blogging journey together. My name is Chelsea. I am an elementary school teacher (fifth grade!) from North Carolina. I am recently married (two years this June) to a wonderful man named Aaron. We have a cat named Pete and a small apartment with almost no storage--except for in the kitchen. We'll get to that in a second. I love to read, I (occasionally) love to run, and I've started to learn to play soccer.

The other thing I love to do is cook. In the summers, when school is out, and on the weekends, I enjoy being more adventurous with my cooking. I've been known to go to the farmer's market for produce first, then search out (or make up) a recipe that incorporates my finds. During the school week, however, I like to stick to what I know is good, simple food. I also enjoy making clever use of the many wonderful kitchen tools we received as wedding gifts to streamline or re-invent a recipe's prep or cooking instructions.

In this blog, I plan to highlight the things that inspire me--from gadgets to spices to new uses for everyday items. I hope that the things that I write will help you find inspiration as well, whether for a new recipe for dinner or a new purchase for your own cupboard.

I'm looking forward to this!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment